Sunday, January 20, 2008

Could I Have This Kiss Forever- Brad & Angelina

I apologize but it seems Youtube is removing videos. I kept MCHAR's post but alas the beautiful video is gone.


FROM: MFCHAR

Awww...Rica.. I'm on cloud 10 !! I can't believe you watched it 5 times in one sitting, favorite # 1 video for 2008 and asked my permission that you would like to add it to the 'Wildest Dreams' Blog for the up coming chapter... I'm so honored!! & so my "silent partner"!! :) Thank you very much!



Song by Iglesias & Whitney.

I dedicate this video to all my tutors
on how to make music video most especially to Angelah & jolie4ever. Thank you also to axypinaydevil and Love Angelina who answered my questions when my 2 tutors were not available. AND to my secret total video converter who would like to remain anonymous.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Just wondering if you're gonna update the story any time soon. It's really awesome I love it.

Unknown said...

Please update soon. Really like this story. Can't wait for the next chapter : D